Our new membership year starts on 1 May 2020 and we would like everyone to renew. We have created a new renewal option in light of the current closure of the Club. Your renewal choices are therefore:
- Renew your membership as an “on hold” member for £1. Only one family member needs to join in this manner for us to renew your membership for all your family members. When play resumes you will simply upgrade to the appropriate package at that time.
- Renew your package as normal (the current price shown is after the early bird discounts have been applied) on the understanding that we will make refunds as requested if the closure drags on.
We would like everyone to renew before 1 May 2020 to give the Committee a clear indication that you agree with us that we should:
- Keep our wonderful team in place (Teresa, Sue, Richard, Marcel, Joanna and Clare)
- Continue with all our efforts to stay connected with our members
- Work hard to improve the club
- BE READY TO RE-OPEN THE CLUB WITH A BIG PARTY
Finally, we would like to record our thanks to the committee, volunteers, employees, coaches and helpers for their work last year but, more importantly, for their current ongoing hard work. It is even more obvious now just how special our community club is and by renewing your membership in any way you will give us all encouragement to continue doing what we are.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information on email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you all back on court.
The following summaries our normal rates with the early bird discount included. To join the club please click here
|Membership Packages||Cost from 1 May 2020 to 30 April 2021|
|Family Membership – 2 Adults and 2 Children maximum||£452.00|
|Lone Parent Membership – 1 Adult (divorced, Separated, widowed) and 2 Children maximum||£226.00|
|Seniors 70 Membership – For members aged 70 upwards on 1st January 2021 and had 5 years membership to the club||£105.00|
|Junior Membership – Children who are aged between 8-18 on 1st January 2021||£34.00|
|Mini Membership – Children who are under 8 on 1st January 2021||£16.00|
|Student Membership – in full time education and not earning a salary||£70.00|