The LTA have amended their advice and we are now able to play doubles in a modified format. Please can you all read the latest advice for players – https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/lta-guidance-for-tennis-players—covid-19.pdf as there are important changes.
We must still insist that members do not arrive before their booking slot, finish playing after 80 minutes and leave the site before the end of their booking time. To maintain our insurance, we will be forced to close courts if members choose not to follow these requirements.
– Four players from different households are now allowed per court per booking (although with no mixing in across two courts).
– Players should always try and keep 2m apart even when playing doubles.
– Sharing balls is now permitted, however, hand hygiene is imperative and members should bring their own hand gels for use before and after play. There is some hand sanitiser in the car park by the grit bin.
– Courts 4 and 14 should be booked for single play only until further notice, all other courts are available for singles or doubles.
– The club house (including toilets) and all social areas are closed. Do not stay at the Club before or after your allotted time.
– All facilities, including the grass courts, mini court and the hitting wall must be booked in advance. Please do not use any facilities without booking in advance or change courts without moving your booking.
– Please cancel your booking as soon as you know you are unable to play.
– The club remains open to Members and pre-authorised visitors only.
– Members can book one court per day to enable as many members as possible the chance to play.
– The first aid kit, defibrillator and some hand sanitiser are in/by the grit store in the car park by the hitting wall.
– All members under 16 must be accompanied by one adult who must comply with our social distancing rules.
– Parents of children 12-16 years of age can contact us to agree alternative arrangements.
– Remember to wash your hands as soon as you get home.
– In the event of any emergency – please call Tim Arthur 07833 098 132
Members choosing to play should always follow the site notices, latest social distancing guidelines and Government/NHS advice and consider their own circumstances carefully.
If a member or their visitor develops symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the Government’s ‘test and trace’ guidelines, which can be read on the Gov.uk website.
There is coaching availability for anyone interested in one-to-one lessons. Details of Group coaching sessions will be announced shortly.
Please do not hesitate to send us feedback, questions or comments to email@example.com.