Please following the steps below to enter LTA Competitions
- Join a tennis club to receive a BTM (British Tennis Membership) number from the LTA (Lawn Tennis Association).
- Go to the LTA website www.lta.org.uk and login or create login for the junior member.
- Once logged in, go to “Play and Compete” and then “Find a Competition”, then click on “Tournaments” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- You can then either select the tournament you want to enter or alternatively look at all one day tournaments, weeklong, matchplay etc.,
- This will take you to the relevant page – however it might help to refine your search in the Filters box on the right hand side.
- Enter your search criteria (postcode, dates, grade, age and gender) If starting, select grade 5 or 6 tournaments).
- Select a tournament (eg: Cambridge Easter Tournament) and go to the events tab, click on the age of the tournament you wish to enter, then click on the green enter button at the top right hand corner and follow the instructions on the screen.