The Club continues monitoring the guidance and information being issued with respect to coronavirus. Major changes were made overnight to the guidance and are expected on a regular future basis – if in doubt check our web site before going to the Club to find the latest status (www.cambridgeltc.com).
The following actions have/are being taken by the club:
- The Clubhouse facilities have been closed.
- The carpet courts and courts 13-14 remain open for members for pre-arranged matches only. We are working on expanding our floodlight booking system to enable members to book courts – once this system is in place you will only be able to play if you have booked a court.
- The hard courts and court 15 are currently reserved for key club coaches (Teresa, Sue, Richard & Marcel) to enable them to be able to confirm lessons. Coaching hours will be built into the booking system going forward.
- Members choosing to play should follow the social distancing guidelines and NHS advice and consider their own circumstances carefully.
- Members will need to bring their own drinks and balls.
- Members are no longer permitted to invite visitors.
- All League matches, group coaching and tournaments cancelled.
- Office staff will be working from home. In the event of any emergency – please call Tim Arthur 07833 098 132.
It is imperative that anyone who has been advised to self-isolate or stay at home based on the advice on the NHS.UK website should not take part in tennis activities for the duration of the specified period and we would ask that members do not come to the Club if they have any concerns about their health. Members who continue to play do so at their own risk.
If anyone has any questions or if any member is in need of support during these difficult times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Spin Tennis will be vacating our site today but are starting a remote service. For further details please email email@example.com or call 01353 860920.