Last updated 28/04/21
Coaching Course / Camp Terms & Conditions
· Places on our courses/camps are limited and are offered on a first come first served basis, with the exception of invitation groups.
· To book a place please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise availability and send to you a clubspark link. Please use the link to make your booking and payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Clubspark when completed.
· All courses are taken by LTA accredited (+) coaches.
· Non members are welcome and pay an additional £3 guest fee per session.
· In the case of inclement weather, NO junior or mini tennis lessons will be cancelled. A suitable tennis related activity will be held indoors instead.( In the current circumstances with the clubhouse being closed you will be contacted by email if classes need to be cancelled due to the weather).
· Adult lessons may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Additional rain dates will be given.
· If you are unsure which course to apply for, email Teresa Catlin, (Tennis Manager) email@example.com. More information and course descriptions are available on our website www.cambridgeltc.com
· The Club reserves the right to cancel any course if the numbers are not sufficient for it to run.
By paying and enrolling on to our coaching programme you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct of Cambridge LTC and all Club Policies. These are available on our website www.cambridgeltc.com/policies.
If you have paid for a course or camp but do not attend any of the sessions due to illness or injury, we can refund 50% of the fees back to the payer. If you have paid and attended a course or camp but then have to withdraw, no refund can be given. In extenuating circumstances please contact Teresa Catlin, (Tennis Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be agreed by the Tennis Manager.
Any lessons missed due to the lockdown will be credited, and additional weeks will be added to the end of the course.
Cambridge Lawn Tennis Club aims to create a safe and inclusive environment both on and off court. Any safeguarding issues, queries, or concerns should be reported to the club welfare officer. The Safeguarding officer’s contact details are available if you click here.