Please find above the Junior coaching programme for the Autumn term which runs from 7 September to 20 December (please note there are no lessons in the week commencing 26 October 2020). If you wish to book a place on any of these sessions please email the office with your request on email@example.com
|Sept 7th – Dec 20th 2020 (excluding half term 26th Oct-1st Nov)|
|16:15-17:30||10 & under Girls Invite||1.25||£122.50||£164.50|
|16:15-17:00||CLTC 4-6yrs Invite||0.75||£84.00||£126.00|
|17:00-18:00||CLTC 7-8yrs Invite||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|17:30-18:30||Junior intermediate matchplay Invite||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|16:00-17:00||Mini Red U8||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|17:00-18:30||Girls Improvers U14||1.50||£147.00||£189.00|
|18:30-20:00||U18 invite 1st half term||1.50||£147.00||£189.00|
|16:00-17:00||Red 8′ s moving to Orange||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|16:00-17:00||Orange / Green||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|16:00-17:00||Mini Red Matchplay||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|16:15-17:15||Mini Orange Matchplay||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|16:15-17:00||CLTC 4-6yrs Performance Group||0.75||£98.00||£140.00|
|17:00-18:00||CLTC 7-8yrs Performance Group||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|17:15-18:30||Mini Green Matchplay||1.25||£122.50||£164.50|
|9:00-10:00||Mini Red 4-6yrs||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|10:00-11:00||Mini Red 7-8yrs||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|11:00-12:00||Mini Red 6-8yrs||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|12:30-14:00||Saturday Junior U18 Invite||1.50||£147.00||£189.00|
|9.00-10.00||Mini Red 4-6 years||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|10:00-11:00||Mini Red 6 to 8 years||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|11:00-12:00||Mini Red 7 & 8 yrs||1.00||£98.00||£140.00|
|11:00-12:30||Sunday Junior Invite||1.50||£147.00||£189.00|
Coaching Course / Camp Terms & Conditions
· Places on our courses/camps are limited and are offered on a first come first served basis, with the exception of invitation groups.
· Places cannot be reserved without payment. Payment can be made through our website link to the ClubSpark website or by BACS to the Club bank account. Please email the office for the bank details on firstname.lastname@example.org
· All courses are taken by LTA accredited (+) coaches.
· Non members are welcome and pay an additional £3 guest fee per session.
· In the case of inclement weather, NO junior or mini tennis lessons will be cancelled. A suitable tennis related activity will be held indoors instead.( In the current circumstances with the clubhouse being closed you will be contacted by email if classes need to be cancelled due to the weather).
· Adult lessons may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Additional rain dates will be given.
· If you are unsure which course to apply for, email Teresa Catlin, (Tennis Manager) email@example.com. More information and course descriptions are available on our website www.cambridgeltc.com
· The Club reserves the right to cancel any course if the numbers are not sufficient for it to run.
By paying and enrolling on to our coaching programme you agree to abide by the Rules and Code of Conduct of Cambridge LTC and all Club Policies. These are available on our website www.cambridgeltc.com/policies.
If you have paid for a course or camp but do not attend any of the sessions due to illness or injury, we can refund 50% of the fees back to the payer. If you have paid and attended a course or camp but then have to withdraw, no refund can be given. In extenuating circumstances please contact Teresa Catlin, (Tennis Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be agreed by the Tennis Manager.
Any lessons missed due to the lockdown will be credited, and additional weeks will be added to the course following a return to court.
Cambridge Lawn Tennis Club aims to create a safe and inclusive environment both on and off court. Any safeguarding issues, queries, or concerns should be reported to the club welfare officer. The Safeguarding officer’s contact details are available if you click here.