Last updated 23 May 2022
Our membership is currently closed. If you would like to apply for membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which category of membership you would like to apply for with your contact details and we will add you to the waiting list.
Members are allowed to bring guests to play, but must inform the office of their name & contact details prior to playing and pay a £5.00 guest fee per visit. Each guest is permitted to play up to three times per year.
Membership prices for 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
Description of Membership Packages
- Adult member – A single person over the age of 18 on 1 April 2022
- Senior 70 member – aged 70 or over on 1 April 2022 with a minimum of 5 years consecutive membership
- Mini member – 8 and under on 1 April 2022
- Junior member – 18 and under on 1 April 2022
- Student member – full time students only with proof of student NUS card
- Family member – 2 adults and maximum of 2 children aged 18 and under on 1 April 2022
- Single parent family – 1 adult (single, widowed or divorced) and maximum of 2 children aged 18 and under on 1 April 2022