Our new membership year started on 1 May 2020 and we would ask anyone wanting to resume playing to renew membership as normal. To do this you need to initially send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any member wishing to freeze or cancel their membership please inform us by email. Please note that there is a £5.00 guest fee per visit for non-members who wish to play at the club with members. Please contact the club prior to play to advise and make payment.
Membership is currently closed to new members while we ascertain the impact of the new social distancing rules on court availability. However if you wish to join our waiting list or if you have any further questions please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all on court very soon.
Membership prices for 1 May 2020 to 30 April 2021
Description of Membership Packages
- Senior 70 membership – aged 70 or above on 1 May 2020 with a minimum of 5 years consecutive years members
- Mini membership – 8 and under on 1 May 2020
- Junior membership – 18 and under on 1 May 2020
- Student membership – full time students only
- Family membership – 2 adults and maximum of 2 children aged 18 and under on 1 May 2020
- Single parent membership – 1 adult (single, widowed or divorced) and maximum of 2 children aged 18 and under on 1 May 2020