It is great to see so many of you already back on court enjoying our wonderful sport. In response to feedback we have received we would like to confirm the following:
- In the event of any emergency – please call Tim Arthur 07833 098 132
- The club is open to Members only.
- Our membership is currently frozen to ensure court availability for existing members.
- Members are currently allowed to book one court per day to enable as many members as possible the chance to play.
- No visitors are allowed without prior approval. To obtain this please email email@example.com.
- All facilities, including the grass courts, mini court and the hitting wall must be booked in advance. Please do not use any facilities without booking in advance.
- Members should bring their own equipment (including balls – see LTA for detailed advice)
- Bookings are for 90-minute slots with members expected to end sessions 10 minutes early to allow for a safe changeover of players.
- The club house (including toilets) and all social areas are closed. Please do not stay at the Club before or after your booking (this is to minimise the number of people on site and is a key factor in keeping all courts open).
- Please do not bring picnics with you and take all litter (especially ball can ring pulls) home with you.
- The first aid kit and defibrillator are in the grit store in the car park by the hitting wall.
- All members under 16 must be accompanied by one adult who also need to follow social distancing rules while on site and do so at their own risk.
- Courts 6 & 7 must be accessed via the outside pathway and not through the hard courts.
- Remember to wash your hands as soon as you get home.
These policies are under constant review and bookings are being monitored by the admin team. Please email us with any comments or concerns to help us maintain a safe environment.
You should read the LTA Guidelines For Tennis Players before playing, this has important safety information that you need to adopt. A link to this advice is on our home page and below:
Members choosing to play should always follow the latest social distancing guidelines and Government/NHS advice and consider their own circumstances carefully.
TOP SPIN TENNIS
Top Spin tennis are operating a click and collect service from the site – full details and times are on our website under latest news.